Welcome to the Bluesight Community Forum! 👋

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 👋
edited February 2023 in Getting Started on Community

Let’s get to know each other! I’m your Community Manager, and you might see my face in the Forum announcing updates and responding to questions alongside other community members and team members.

The Bluesight community is your place for all conversations around Bluesight. We're here to help all Bluesight users ask questions, find answers, and share information with our nationwide network of users. 

Whether you're looking to connect with another Bluesight user, someone to connect with over your love for workflows, or you want to chat about Bluesight teams, you're in the right place.

For an overview of how to use the Community, we recommend new members complete “Getting Started in the Community.”

Once you've logged in, you'll have access to our community content and be able to connect with community users easily. 

Introduce yourself.

The best way to get started in the community is to let us know you're here. Share a little about yourself and see what others have to say. 

You can learn the basics in this brief overview, where we walk through what you can expect in our forums and how to get the most from your time here.

What types of content will I find in the Bluesight community? 

There are new conversations starting every day. You can find them by navigating from our homepage to your product of choice and diving into specific features and conversations from there.

Content types

The Bluesight Community offers three types of content: questions, discussions, and articles. Each content type can have tags applied to it so that you could have a question, a discussion, and an article about workflows. There's more info about the three content types in our FAQ.

Discussions

Sometimes, you might want a more open-ended conversation. In that case, choose a discussion to get the conversation started.

• To give you a sense of what you can expect, here are a few of our conversations.
  • If you don't see the conversation you're looking for, start it. We'd love to hear from you. 
  • To view all recent conversations, check out this live updated feed here.

Questions

Many users come to get help with a problem or to find a better way to do something. Questions are ideal for those situations. Ask a question and wait for others to start submitting answers. Then, when you get an answer that works, accept the answer. You might even accept multiple answers! Other users with the same questions will then be able to find helpful information easily. Check out this post for a toolkit on how to ask great questions for better and faster answers.

Ideas

Have an idea that you think will improve Bluesight products? We think so, too. The Idea Board is a place for Bluesight users to discuss feature requests with each other and the Bluesight Product Team. We want you to tell us what features you'd like built! It’s our goal to make the feedback process as streamlined as possible for both Bluesight users and our product team. Check out the "Everything you need to know about the Idea Board."

Notifications

Notifications make it much easier for you to stay updated about the content you find interesting. Learn how to customize your community experience by using the bell icon at the top of each Category page.

If you need help navigating the Forum or are having difficulty with a resolution, feel free to tag me @Leslie James. We’re very excited to welcome you into this space and look forward to connecting with you!

See you in the threads 🧵

Comments

• gregory.pait
    gregory.pait Posts: 6 👋
    Options

Good afternoon Bluesight Community!

My name is Greg and I am the pharmacy informatics coordinator at UNC Health Nash. I appreciate your invitation to join this community and look forward to learning from your experiences! Thanks for allowing me to contribute to this collaborative effort.

The latest addition to my family- as if 3 kids wasn't enough lol.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 👋
    Options

@gpait, Hey there!

Welcome to the Bluesight Community! We're thrilled to have you with us. Your expertise in pharmacy informatics will undoubtedly be valued in our collective knowledge pool. We're all about learning from each other here, so don't hesitate to share your insights and experiences and ask any questions you might have!

As for your latest addition, congratulations! As a parent of three, I can relate to the chaos and joy of a full house. But wouldn't trade it for anything.

I've been on the fence about getting a Golden Doodle for years now. My kids have been begging for one, but I'm still holding out. Your new family member may tip the scales for me. 😄

Once again, welcome to the Bluesight Community, Greg! See you around!